selfcare will take a long long time

Options
Ladyinadress18
Ladyinadress18 Member Posts: 243
edited March 2023 in General Discussions

I came here to say this. This is a very long time. Don't you think? The perk needs some adjustments since the base healing time will be slower. Don't even think about combining it with slowdowns

Comments

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,073
    Options

I think this will make solo super miserable. It's going to get people to intentionally miss skill checks while hooked much more often because all they will see is people in the distance, self caring much longer than they used to. It really didn't need the nerf at all. The gutting of COH was enough.

It's also going to make people compete with me for bones much more often since I like to use Inner Strength.

• Carth
    Carth Member Posts: 1,177
    Options

For sure. All the healing perks honestly need to be re-evaluated both buffs, debuffs, and heal times if the perk opens up a new avenue to see if they're ok with the new baseline or need tweaks to reflect the added time

• RainehDaze
    RainehDaze Member Posts: 2,573
    Options

I mean, self care is now in a comically ridiculous state, but the thing about anything that directly affects healing time and is repeatable is, well... they probably shouldn't change if the desire was to universally alter healing times.

• Carth
    Carth Member Posts: 1,177
    Options

Yeah they shouldn't be changed to completely invalidate the longer times but moreso to kill any comically ridiculous outliers like self-care