The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Stop looking at numbers and listen to players

most of the changes are not beign asked for, how can u change so much in the game and not a single thing about blight? its because he performs so well with everything that numbers are not disbalanced in your data

please listen to the community, nobody wants the death of deadhard, healing, boons, pain ressonances, call of brine etc, we want other perks to be better and the strong ones to be a little weaker, not fully dead

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,350

Just because blight isn't getting changes this mid chapter doesn't mean blight isn't on the radar for some. If you at look the unused addon buffs they are just small number buffs. While they won't change why the addons weren't used, they are simple to do compared to full addon reworks. This mid chapter has quite a bit of stuff to it so it's reasonable that the devs aren't going to address everything in a single mid chapter.

• Batusalen
    Batusalen Member Posts: 1,323

It is funny the amount of new accounts with no avatar, just a few post, and almost always Unconfirmed that has being spawning in the forum recently. And all of them saying the exact same things, coincidentally.

I don't know, Rick...

• LostSpirit
    LostSpirit Member Posts: 10

maybe because we all are so against this changes that we are creating accounts to complain

• FatallyIconic
    FatallyIconic Member Posts: 270

Yeah, I get it. These changes aren't sitting well with a lot of ppl, and it's cool to see everyone banding together to speak their minds. We gotta keep vocalizing our worries and working together to come up with a solution that makes everyone happy.

• Liam282
    Liam282 Member Posts: 219
  • Vokemo
    Vokemo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

I just created an account because of some of these changes. Otzdarva's feedback is on point; please, devs and Project Manager - watch it.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

nobody wants the death of deadhard, healing, boons, pain ressonances, call of brine etc, we want other perks to be better and the strong ones to be a little weaker, not fully dead

please speak for yourself and don’t generalize.

many people have been asking for the death of Deadhaed and boons/CoH. Pain Res and CoB have also received their fair share of complaints and criticism.

also, power creep is something that needs to be avoided - so while buffing weaker perks would be great, nerfing overperforming perks is also necessary.

• Technature
    Technature Member Posts: 619

"nobody wants the death of deadhard, healing, boons, pain ressonances, call of brine etc"

Thank god Circle of Healing is finally dead. Took them long enough.

• arsoul93
    arsoul93 Member Posts: 13

It's been what? 3 years? If Blight is on the radar what the ######### are they waiting for?

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,917

please listen to the community, nobody wants the death of deadhard, healing, boons, pain ressonances, call of brine etc, we want other perks to be better and the strong ones to be a little weaker, not fully dead

No im serious after 5 years of Dead Hard, I want bHVR to bury that perk so deep underground.

• Batusalen
    Batusalen Member Posts: 1,323
    edited March 2023

The thing is, most of the people that are against the changes have something in common: They only care about the changes of one side. In other words, they are not mad about the balance of the game, they are mad because they "nerfed" their side. That, and they don't realize why this changes are needed.

I don't think that anybody is saying they are perfect and don't need some revision, but crying about it even before the PTB was up to see how the changes will work or complaining about all of it without realizing the changes are going to solve many problems isn't the way and said a lot about "you all".

So speak for yourself, I and many people like the changes even if they nerfed "our side", because we can see why they did it.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,838

I do, every perk you just listed are perks that i want gutted and buried, the sooner the better.