The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do the bloodweb changes really need to wait until midchapter

Gibberish
Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061

I mean, it's just a straight up small but impactful quality of life improvement that benefits everybody.

Something like this should just be pushed into the game ASAP.

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Yes, because this is how they make updates.

When some Killer is killswitched they also don't just ASAP drop the fix for them. You have to wait week(s) for it sadly.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061

That's a totally different scenario though, that's game balance and bug fixing stuff, which they will need to begin figuring out exactly whats wrong and doing extensive testing to fix it.

This is just a little tweak to make bloodwebs faster, something they already have ready to go.

• Jay_K
    Jay_K Member Posts: 429

100% agree. This should have been in the game when they re-worked blood point values in the first place IMO but there is no reason we need to wait for a PTB THEN way for the mid chapter patch. Unless it impacts the actual game its self and is a quality of life update that is an optional use (like this blood point auto spend) then it should just be added. I'm sure that they have tested it themselves there is no need for the community to test it just to say "Well of course it works and we want it"

• Ulfberto
    Ulfberto Member Posts: 35

I never seen they anticipate a particular change from midchapter before midchapter itself, in which case it would be the first time, so i'd be surprised if they do it to this particular bloodweb feature. No matter how important that may be.

• Shnicel
    Shnicel Member Posts: 19

From all the current things happening in game, you chose to post THE MOST USELESS concern

• Jay_K
    Jay_K Member Posts: 429

Its not a concern its just a comment on how they didnt need to wait for mid chapter. Its interesting you would post purely to say this thread is useless.

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

I've stacked ~10mio BPs at this point, just because i wanted to play the game.

Spending bloodpoints was always the most boring thing in DBD for me and i was so happy to read about this. No idea why it took them so long. It's optional, good for everyone. And the quicker it comes, the better. JUST DO IT ALREADY!

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    edited March 2023

Patches need to be reviewed and approved by each individual platform iirc. They can't just make changes at anytime. There's a process they have to follow.