The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My notes on Wraith

The Wraith - This killer is very hard to evade since it can cloak in and out as a speed advantage, and it can slug down enemies without any struggle, and you cannot escape from the Wraith even if you waste pallets and your spare time. Flashlights, Firecrackers and Flashbangs are our last resort if the Wraith mains were too aggressive and relentless and has a thirst of killing you quickly. If the lightburn mechanic was removed, the survivors had no other ways to save themselves. The killer players can just choose Wraith and starting a human killing spree. I have to forbid this possibility for making Wraith's ability overpowered.

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,703

Removing Lightburn isn't suddenly going to make Wraith an uncounterable S tier killer. He's fine

• RyanTheNCR
    RyanTheNCR Member Posts: 57

Care to explain how to outrun a Wraith for hitting you first, and then cloaked to reach you to get the next strike if there's no window to vault or pallet to drop from? Just a 30 second chase and it will be the end of it.

• Technature
    Technature Member Posts: 619

I can explain.

Why are you running into a Dead zone after you got hit?

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,825
    • Use a perk like Sprint Burst to avoid his first hit
    • Plan where you are going to run before he hits you. There is almost never a scenario where you can't reach a pallet or window with the speed boost after he hits you
    • A 30 second chase is not a bad length. That's 1/3rd of a gen.
  • Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828

Ain't no way people complain about a B tier killer