Boon: Circle of Botany Knowledge

Speaking as someone who's been playing about equal killer and survivor for quite a while, nerfing Circle of Healing like this is ridiculous and unnecessary. The drawback when introduced was that you had to go into a small area to access the boon. Now it's essentially turned into a perk that pretty much nobody uses, but it's okay because it's only applicable in a small area of the map.

Healing has never been such a serious issue provided the killer actually pursued people when they injure them instead of letting them run into a corner. If you're going to nerf it, I would say the only change would be to take away speed boosts for medkits in the circle.

Comments

• chicanobeandip
    chicanobeandip Member Posts: 6

I think unlocking the self heal action was crazy, and the fact it allowed for a solo heal to heal faster than normal was insult to injury! If you must have solo heal unlocked while in the range, then allow it to be base kit heal speed or even longer. I think it should take longer to heal solo in a boon, than self care does outside of one. The ability to heal one’s self, and also unlock that ability for the rest of the team, after only one survivor spends 15 seconds to boon a totem is quite unfair to the territorial and slower killers.