Background Player sadly just another bad Perk

Options

You are using it while running whereever you are on the map. They should at least give it a range to the picked survivor where it activates so you dont get exhausted for no reason ( 32m or so ). Sprintburst often does the same while helping you in chase-situations as well, which is very important. And i feel like when there is situations when you can flashlight save, the sprint burst doesnt help you to get to it. Could easily be 200% speed.

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,383
    Options

Could easily be 200% speed.

I agree with this also i think it would be alright with it's 6 second duration restored. I really don't think it would be unbalanced because it can't possibly be used in a chase. It'd be a lot more fun and feel more impactful.

• FilthyLegionRevival
    FilthyLegionRevival Member Posts: 304
    Options

I had an idea that would work with the namesake regarding getting more tokens for each time someone else gets in chase that gives you a benefit for evading the killer. No idea what exactly would work for it but I thought it would be nice. :>

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    Options

I always wished background player had its old effect but reversed, or even complimentary, where both unhooker and unhookee got a 4-second sprint burst.

Something to counter killers like wesker who love to just run back to hook the moment they hear the notification.