Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

How to escape the solo queue survivor MMR quicksand pit

CoolNaoto
CoolNaoto Member Posts: 12

My MMR started tanking from terribly unlucky matches or nurse players and now I'm getting teammates who are DEFINITELY way lower in skill than me which due to the team based nature of the game it is nearly if not entirely impossible to survive any matches now. Even though I'm doing like 2-3 generators entirely by myself, unhooking and healing many times, and winning nearly all my chases, the game continues to believe I should be at this skill level if not lower due to the fact that at some point there is simply nothing I can do to escape without the luck of the hatch. Is there any way to improve MMR as survivor that isn't reliant on your entire team doing well?

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

MMR isn’t visible and chances are you are not really at the point you think you are.

just play the game without worrying too much about the MMR, it’s already very flawed and matchmaking prioritizes short Lobby/queue times over accurate matching MMR

• CoolNaoto
    CoolNaoto Member Posts: 12

Yeah but there was genuinely a noticeable decline in the skill of every other player in the match, I got a Dredge the other day who literally didn't use his power and he still got a 4k