Insta-down mechanics

Options
coolgue1
coolgue1 Member Posts: 84
edited April 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

like can you rework all of these perks and killers that have insta-down mechanics build into them like it no fun playing against any of them they just make me want to quit the game as 70% of my games have them in it it's too strong if over 70% of killer is using it almost every game VS the shape or the ghost face or or skull merchant or they just have a perks that does it so yeah ANNOYING and i shouldn't have to know every perk killers have just to deal with it and most time you can't it either run or die as I'm a base game owner and unless you own licensed killers you shouldn't go against them as your killer if they just did this it would be fine as most Licensed killer are pay to win mechanics built in

Comments

• Vhillain
    Vhillain Member Posts: 123
    Options

"pay to win"

Every killer with instadown mechanics are almost exclusively considered to be the weakest killers in the game. Some opinions may differ but general consensus and high skill survivor/killer mains have these killers in lower tiers due to them having nothing more than M1 reliant powers. As a newer player these killers were and will continue to (for newer players) be considered strong, but the more confident in looping that you get, and the more survivor sided the map is, the weaker these killers become. How often do you actually play as these "pay to win" killers? Have you yourself ever seen why they aren't that powerful? The stealth aspect is strong sure, and in some maps a ghost face can certainly be a menace - but overall once you know how to abuse tiles and be aware of your surroundings these killers suffer significantly more than many other killers. Stealth and instadown mechanics keep the blood of this game flowing, learn to counter it or go play something else.

(Also, most exposed perks have major downsides, risk, or see little value on their own, even Devour Hope)

-Respectfully, a fellow survivor main.