Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

With The Visual Terror Radius Being Introduced...

How would Spirit's Phasing work with the Visual Terror Radius?

Since we already know that the Visual Terror Radius shows Lullabies for Sadako, Trickster, Huntress, etc; Id imagine it having something to tell WHEN Spirit is phasing, but not WHERE she is Phasing... because ya know... that would be OP and completely counter Spirit.

I mean, already having a hearing impairment against Spirit is bad enough but I realistically do not know what BHVR could to bridge the gap between your average player and hearing-impaired players when it comes to VSing a Spirit since her power is heavily tied to audio cues.

Answers

• MyelinXCVIII
    MyelinXCVIII Member Posts: 163

I feel like they're going to have to stick to the loudest noises only, otherwise things like survivors' breathing should be visible completely annihilating stealth.

There's only so much you can do for accessibility before everyone gets access to every piece of information all of the time.

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,674

All visual directional audio cues should be released at the same time. So if Spirit’s phasing has a visual directional audio…. then survivor breathing, grunts of pain, and footsteps should also have visual directional audio.

• illNicola
    illNicola Member Posts: 482

Spirit already make a sound when phasing. But it's not a problem since when she's phasing you don't see her. The only hope is that they don't make directional sound for her.