Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Grafic Issues in the engame screen

sulaiman
sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Hi there, playing on Windows 10 and Steam.

Since the patch i have a problem with the endgame screen, as it is horrible.

Instead of showing the killer, you have just some spinning forms, like if you would look up in the game and just spinn around yourself. I really cant stand that, and leave the endgame screen as soon as i can, without checking stats or anything.

Only played dredge since the patch, so i cant say for sure if its a killer or dredge issue.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sulaiman

I have an addition: During the last match, i noticed that nightfall seems to be a local thing now, since it doesnt apply everywhere. I was at the killer shack, hooking a survivor in the basement, and while the basement and the outside of the shack was in nightfall, the inside of the shack (or at least a big rectangular space inside the shack) had bright daylight. Not Sure if it is related, but its something that happened.

• sulaiman

Update: Playes as Trixter and Demogorgon for dailys, and they dont have the endscreen-Issue, seems to be Dredge-related to me.

• naweyn
    naweyn Member Posts: 17

Also had this as Dredge in a custom game