Automatic Bloodweb Not Working As Intended?

Options

The "Automatic Purchase" function states it will purchase nearest to center nodes, cheapest first. I've been noticing this is not consistent. I have a screenshot of an automatic purchase where it seemed to actually ignore the cheapest nodes altogether. I have had a few times where it will prioritize an iridescent addon on the outside over the available brown node on the inside that continues the path to further yellow/brown items. I'm not sure if there is really a rhyme or reason how it works, but it possibly needs some fine tuning when it comes to it's priority. I have all max tier perks in the game on every character on both sides, so I am not sure if this is impacting it's priority in some way, does anyone know what's going on with this?

For some clarity this was a Level 10 bloodweb. I am assuming that if I had no ran out of bloodpoints that it would continue to the purple oak at the bottom (it's last purchase was the ruler) instead of switching to the browns at the top, as I have seen this happen many times in both survivor and killer bloodwebs.

Comments

• Vhillain
    Vhillain Member Posts: 123
    Options

Updating this post with further proof of this not working as intended: The auto bloodweb completely missed the yellow bloodpoint offering and a couple of cheap browns to intentionally path towards green items. As you can see this is a level 36 bloodweb so it has a lot more options, it's priority should be what it says it will be. I'm pretty bummed about losing a 100% bonus bloodpoint offering on survivor to this. Can I say it's my fault? Sure, i could have gone for it myself, but that isn't what I'm here to talk about.

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

I don't think it works correctly. Pretty sure it is supposed to purchase all of the nearby nodes and cheapest nodes first, but instead I notice it purchases almost an entire arm of the bloodweb regardless of rarity.

I will say, I would like it if they gave us different options for what the automatic bloodweb purchases. Personally, I would leave it at "purchase random nodes" if it were an option. However, it seems to work that way already given that it doesn't look like it works properly.

• Vhillain
    Vhillain Member Posts: 123
    Options

Yeah I absolutely agree with you! Either give us an option for priority or make it work as intended because this is... eh... i just had a bloodweb where the center was surrounded by brown and yellow nodes and it immediately pathed down *purple green purple* instead of literally any other direction. Make it make sense!

The only reason it pathed for the yellow was because i didnt have enough points for the purple, so i clicked it again, causing it to then have a more proper priority, but it still went for a yellow instead of all the other browns.