Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC (All Platforms?) - Dead Hard shadow nerf

Deprescion
Deprescion Member Posts: 2

Step 1 : Equip Dead Hard

Step 2 : Get unhooked / Unhook yourself - activate Dead Hard

Step 3 : Use Dead Hard, but the Killer misses their swing

Step 4 : Now, after your exhaustion runs out, you can't use Dead Hard again, despite the March Developer Update claiming it will only deactivate if it successfully protects its user from damage.

March Developer Update:

April Developer Update:

This change was undocumented and in my opinion, completely unnecessary, so I'm reporting it in hopes of it getting reverted in only deactivating the perk upon successfully protecting its user from damage.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Zyie
    Zyie Member Posts: 90

I've already seen posts about this, that got locked cause "it's not a bug".

Take a look at what's happening with steam reviews atm, you're not the only person unhappy with the game right now.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,742

That was poor wording in the March dev update, they’ve since clarified it was always intended to deactivate after use regardless of whether it was successful or not. It’s not a bug.

• Zyie
    Zyie Member Posts: 90

I mean, it's not poor wording, they said it very clearly in the march update, no question how that was intended to work at that point, and it's also not like that was hastily typed up and never looked over by anyone else, I'm sure multiple people approves patch notes, and they're typed up over time, not in a rush in 5 minutes and it just slipped by. It 100% was intended to work that way initially, but they then changed their minds. Just because BHVR says they always intended it to work that way, doesn't mean it actually was, they often claim similar things, even though it's demonstrably false.