Many players who play Killers are weak

Options
bannerlemur
bannerlemur Member Posts: 55
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

This game is so biased towards Killers that I have LOL'ed so many times reading Killer's gripes on these forums. In DbD the survivors have NOTHING, especially vs a good player with a hexed totem on gens who then camps said totem. Even the worst horror movies give survivors a realistic chance aka a gun or knife to at least temporarily hurt the killer. If you are scared by a few pallet drops then play a game where fairies fly around and kiss you or whatever would make you feel OG. If a survivor gets hooked early in game and the killer camps...the survivor is DEAD without getting to do ANYTHING. In almost ANY chase with almost ANY killer, even the best survivor has little chance to escape being hooked.

So Killers: If you are too weak of constitution to accept that sometimes survivors escape (just like in real horror movies where it is EXTREMELY rare that all "survivors" die), then maybe play some Pokemon game vs 3 year olds where you can defeat everyone every time? Survivors are the true OG in this game and I actually like all the challenges I just described...just tired of Killers pretending like there is even a SLIGHT chance the game is biased towards survivors 😂😂😂

Post edited by bannerlemur on

Comments