Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rant:This game is all about how miserable can your opponent make you

Yeah its time for a rant i have had some pretty boring games where i either dont get chases at all or i do and the team just collapses in solo que. Ok well… this game however was vs a skull merchant which i already wanted out but i was gonna play through it. She sent us to lerys. She had third seal which hmm ok. I went down because i just had nothing to work with. Ok that happens. She goes to hook me and then she drops me and then just leaves me there. No one was around btw so it wasnt like she did it because someone was trying to sabo. She had already left claudette slugged across the map earlier. They got her up before i went down. Then she managed to slug everyone and i couldnt find any of my teammates to pick me up because of hex third seal.

I finally got picked up after almost my entire bleed out timer was gone but it didnt matter as the jill was being chased by her and as i got picked up the skull merchant just went right back for me to force the bleed out.

The skull merchant wasnt some baby killer they were prestige 32 and clearly they were just there to ruin our game.

This isnt the first time i have played vs this, however the past times i have i was in a swf so we managed to counter it but in solo que? Yeah there is really nothing you can do

so tell me what was I supposed to do? And why are players just allowed to just make the games miserable as possible for the other side

And a little side note. Bhvr, no one likes this killer. People dc or hook suicide vs her. Shes got one of the most uninspiring, boring designs that the community dislikes yet you sat there and doubled downed on her and gave her a tome instead of giving it to an older killer that people actually like such as oni. Thats disgraceful

Comments