The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Lockers need more oil

sulaiman
sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

PC over Steam

today, i had an interesting Issue on the Swamp map. Whenever i teleported to a locker and wanted to exit it, it took me way too long, like a small lag or something. But the game didnt freeze as whole, just exiting the locker was somehow bugged. i could still look around, and was basicly standing next to the locker, but could not move away, feelt like the hinges were rusted. So i think in the dampness of the swamps, the hinges need more oil.

Happened both on nightfall and day. It didnt occur every time, but enough time to notice it as an issue.

2 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• MisterMuse
    MisterMuse Member Posts: 13

sounds like the same issue i reported here, which as the comments informed me happens on both the swamp maps. really hope they get some oil soon lmao, as a dredge main i now have One Fear and that is loading into swamp maps.

the reason it's inconsistent is because it depends on which lockers, specifically. on both swamp maps, the "main" building's lockers hitch, while all the other lockers in the map are fine as far as i can tell.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219
    edited May 2023

i had the issue on locker on those bridges-things (not a native speaker, and i dont know the english word for it) as well.

After seeing your video, yes its the same issue.

I run Darkness revealed/BBQ/Undying/HEx:DevourHope, and some survivor pudding

Ottoman Writing and the Doll addon.

Full Masquerade Colors.