Move lockers AWAY from windows

Options

Every time when i try to fast vault i ending up in a freaking locker. move them away from windows.

Comments

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,207
    Options

Move chests away from windows too, please.

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    edited April 2023
    Options

Or the possibility to give locker interactions another key bind.😅

• Cyber686
    Cyber686 Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2023
    Options

Post edited by Cyber686 on
  • Vhillain
    Vhillain Member Posts: 123
    Options

Either this post, or we need to be able to change binds for interactions, or at least have the more "important" interaction always have priority, because as it stands the least important will almost always have priority.

Some Examples:

• (M&KB) Killer with Franklin's Demise hits your item out of your hand while you are on an exit gate, game will ALWAYS pick up the item instead of getting back on the gate, this also happens if an item happens to be next to someone on a hook.
    • (M&KB) Teammate downed under a survivor on the hook, game will try to pick up the downed survivor instead of unhooking the hooked survivor
    • (Controller) Attempting to heal a downed survivor who is under a pallet will drop the pallet before giving you the opportunity to heal
    • (Controller) Pick up item is the same bind as vault, although it doesn't happen often I have seen people get killed by this before
    • (M&KB) Skill check interaction is the same as consuming medkit items
    • Several Active Ability Perks are on the same button

These are a few I can list off the top of my head, I know there are several more that come up often and it is very infuriating. I'd much rather have this game be a bit harder to learn because there are more buttons as well as buttons for certain interactions we can adjust to our liking, because as it stands it is quite absurd when you actually know what you are doing and one of these situations where the least-wanted action will take priority 9/10 times doesn't make sense and is only "funny" when it doesn't have a glaring negative outcome. If there are multiple overlapping interactions that give the same prompt, why isn't there more prompts so we can at least pick and choose and react quickly? That would be much more horror-esque than this situation of "well i actually wanted to open the gate to run away from the killer but i guess I suddenly need this toolbox to escape!"