Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pig Body Blocking Traps on "The Game"

MissBavington
MissBavington Member Posts: 7
edited May 2023 in Bug Reporting

Just played a match against a pig who brought the game map offering with sorta the opposite of the scenario of what caused the 4th trap rework a few updates ago. Instead of body blocking the trap with their player, they body blocked a survivor in a corner. The first down they got they trapped, naturally, but they waited for the Jake to try and attempt to use a specific trap and body blocked them there until their trap timer ran out. Clearly ran the map to abuse this, as this clearly isn't intended. I assume the trap spawns on this map may need rework to not be spawned in a body block-able corner.

I have a recording, this forum just doesn't support MP4 for whatever reason.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300

Pigs are always doing notorious things like this, cant stand that killer, killers like her legion/plague/pinhead/dull merchant who just drags on the game like this is so pathetic. I feel she shouldnt even be able to attack people who already have a bear trap on their head.

• MissBavington
    MissBavington Member Posts: 7

I mean its nothing against the pig as a killer, it was just this particular pig is abusing an unintended exploit. I am almost certain devs do not intend for a pig to do this exact thing on this particular map. They patched the traps to always remove on the 4th search due to a similar exploit base kit many moons ago; pigs could just run video tap then afk in front of a device so no one could use it. This is fundamentally the same thing, abusing a map offering knowing there a chance they can body block like this.