If the anti-camp feature will be disabled in endgame then please do something about these killers

Options
1ettuce
1ettuce Member Posts: 1,141
edited May 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Bubba, hillbilly, oni, plague, huntress (particularly with cooldown addons or iri head), trickster, pyramid head, stbfl, myers, pinky finger, original pain, etc.

All these killers/tools allow killers to pretty much guarantee or near guarantee a kill for free just by camping someone on the hook. I can understand the anti-camp system being disabled in endgame being more fair for the average killer, but that's not a luxury these other killers should get.

It is so unarguably stupid that a bubba can get their first down in the endgame and then guarantee they die just by camping the hook. As survivor it doesn't matter how good you are or how well you played the rest of the game, if the killer has someone hooked in endgame, they're gonna die and that's that unless someone has deliverance.

I have no problem with the general endgame camping scenario where survivors can coordinate a 4 out if they work well together, it's when these tools are involved that it's a big issue.

Obviously I don't mind if any buffs are implemented to compensate for any of these things becoming worse at camping, especially myers, I definitely don't think Myers needs a net nerf.

Maybe a hot take but getting to endgame with 4 survs alive is way WAY more deserving of a 4 out than getting 1 hook is deserving of any kills, as to say, getting a single hook doesn't deserve a kill *in the slightest*

Comments