Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Xbox cannot load fast enough; pulled back into the match and told "Disconnected from host"

Nos37
Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

This is becoming more frequent with each new patch.

Can the servers give additional time for older console gen players to actually exit the match, if you're not going to optimize the load time?

It feels like a cop is pulling me over just to tell me that I cannot park where I pulled over at

2 votes

Pending ยท Last Updated

Comments

• Nos37

It has happened in 8 out of my past 20 matches tonight so far.

It happens if I'm one of the last to leave the match (more often while playing killer)

• Nos37
    edited September 2022

Update:

With the new 6.0.2 update, this has only happened once in my ~50 matches so far.

It's a lot better.

----

That said, I have only played 3 killer matches, and that may be the biggest reason why.

• Nos37

Still happening.

I died. I get taken to the tally screen. I press Y to continue. I'm on a load screen...

Then I'm back on the tally screen. The game's saying I've been disconnected from host. I dismiss the message and press Y to continue, again!

It's annoying...

Imagine you left work, your boss calls you back to the office so you turn around and go back, and then when you get there he tells you your shift is over and you can go home. TF??

• Nos37
    edited May 2023

No, everything plays out normally and it's fine. The killer sacrificed me and I'm done looking at the tally screen and am ready to move on...

But the game's not. Part-way through loading back into the survivor lobby, I'm taken back into the tally screen and told that I've been disconnected from the host.

@SpiritsHusk

• SpiritsHusk
    SpiritsHusk Member Posts: 169

I mean sure it's a bit inconvenient but doesn't it take just 10-20 seconds to leave again?

• Nos37

10 to 20 seconds??

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

I wish. I'm playing on Xbox One. Try 40-80 seconds. TWICE, since I get pulled back into the game and have to "load" twice.