Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Spirit’s new FOV

ProudRinMain
ProudRinMain Member Posts: 329
edited May 2023 in Bug Reporting

Since the most recent hotfix rolled out, Spirit’s FOV hasn’t been looking like her former FOV ( before the recent patch ) the current FOV feels unnatural and zoomed in and appears short ( like how blight’s FOV once was ) and so slow. Can i get a confirmation if this new FOV change is intended or not? Because i don’t know if it is and since it’s a changed FOV that wasn’t mentioned in the patch notes i’m assuming it’s unintended.

please look into it and revert the current FOV and bring back the old one ( before the latest hotfix ) as this new one is extremely bad-looking and is giving me motion sickness when i’ve never even had this problem ever before.

In other words:

Spirit’s current FOV looks to the player as if the player is spectating a Spirit player in a first person perspective in a custom game as a spectator.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,933

Just played a game of Spirit after a long time and jeez, I usually don't get motion sick but that PoV made me really uncomfortable. I didn't play worse than usual but it just felt like #########.

• Fen
    Fen Member Posts: 121

Im bumping this as a confirmation of the issue since i've just experienced it myself after a long hiatus from the game. The funniest part is that im a Shadowborn addict, which makes her broken animations even more noticeable, and it gave me a headache after a single game..

How can be something like this become broken without even directly mentioning Spirit in the patchnotes of the recent hotfix?