Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

About instant kills?

Options
sammmharrison
sammmharrison Member Posts: 6
edited May 2023 in Ask the Community

Sometimes when I am playing I notice that killers will mori survivors but not ones with two hooks, facing myers, the tv girl, ect. and after the game ill look and won’t see they played a mori offering.. so my question is how do they do this? For example the one I just faced was the demo and he did it

Best Answer

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,225
    Answer ✓
    Options

Probably a fully activated devour hope perk. Cleanse those totems!

Answers

• sammmharrison
    Options

Yeah I do know those two do, but I just had a match and the demogorggan (or however its spelled) got two people

• LeFreezy
    LeFreezy Member Posts: 228
    Options

Some killer's power allow you to kill survivor even without mori. In addition to the abovementioned Myers and Onryo you can also be killed by a Pig's reverse beartrap and Pyramidhead's final torment (survivor will still need to have 2 hook stages). So yeah, it's just a feature.

• sammmharrison
    Options

Gottcha Thank you! They were using devour hope. I didn’t know it did that