Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Rift glitch

NebulaLelime
NebulaLelime Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

My rift is bugged and says it's tier 85, relaunching the game doesn't do anything.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Iomidas
    Iomidas Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue at the beginning. Now it seems I have acces to the whole rift even thow i wasn't finished yet. I also got some Auric Points back. Don't know why.

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 508

Been trying to find out if today was rift fragments as daily gift over BP. I was in the first part of The Deep Rift and assume that is what happened and it gave me enough to finish.

• Ravengirl333
    Ravengirl333 Member Posts: 8

Hello! I have to report this glitch or bug, too. It happenend to me, after I tried to see my progress in the rift, it loaded and just an error came and because of that the game sent me back, because this error or bug from the rift, to the home screen and suddenly I got a message from the game, that I got auric cells (600). I don't know why, but it is definetely glitched. The second time I tried to see the rift after I reloaded the game like before, it happened again, this time I got 750 auric cells and the rift was suddenly complete, like if I was already finished with it and purchased the last two extra sides from it, because it is yellow and not blue. Im feeling guilty, while I didnt do anything. I hope someone finds a solution to this glitch, I dont want to be banned for an accidental glitch. Where else should I write about this? I don't want to get banned...But it helps, that I'm not the only one with this problem...