Is there any chance we will see combining accounts for cosmetics this year?

I have an account on my PlayStation and my PC because my PS4 died so I went to PC. I know the question of cross progression is still not known and I know that a-lot of it is out of your control. If there is a seem chance of hope would we be able to combine our accounts (for people who played on different platforms or multiple amounts), so we have the cosmetics that we payed for in the past. I can deal with waiting for full cross progression but I’m a HUGE cosmetic loser that likes to see how empty my wallet can be. If there is a slim to nothing chance I’ll be happy for what I can get. Thank you for reading and sorry if this is a common question. Have a great day! :)

Answers

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 1,081

I hope so, I'd love cross progression

• TheEvilShape
    TheEvilShape Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2023

I'd love this. I feel like everyone lumps this in with cross-progression, but I don't care about starting over so I don't need true cross-progression. I've already started over with the perks and crap which is fine, but I would give ANYTHING for my Dwummy and other Dwight cosmetics to be on my PC. I'd pay $100 for it idgaf.

They have to have the ability to bring those over to your new platform. A one time transfers could easily be done and Sony wouldn't have anything to do with it, so I don't get why we can't. I don't need the cosmetics on both, just transfer them over to PC and I'll never boot up the PS5 again. Please BHVR, PLEASE.