Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS4/PS5 - Stuck on "Match found" with cross off+cross off question

Royboss91
Royboss91 Member Posts: 7
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match with crossplay off

Step 3 : Find a match

Step 4 : When I'm playing with crossplay off a lot of times when i find I match, the game keep being stucked on "match found" and it doesn't let me see the lobby and the match doesn't start.

Additional information

• Character (killer) played: Anyone
  • Perks played:Any
  • Map:Any

Frequency of the issue: Always

Hello, I would like to report a bug I encountered:

Basically when I'm playing with crossplay off a lot of times when i find I match, the game keep being stucked on "match found" and it doesn't let me see the lobby and the match doesn't start.

A question I have also is: when I'm playing with crossplay off, do I find only people from Europe like me or can i match also with other people? Because yesterday I found arabian people.

Let me know thanks.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

With Crossplay switched off you can only match with other players on your platform (so PS4 only with PS4) who also have crossplay off. This will clearly increase matchmaking wait times severely.

Comments

• Royboss91

Up!

Can you answer me please? I made the post on May 7th!!

• Royboss91
    edited June 2023

UP!

Guys I can't literally find a match if I'm using crossplay off, please help!!!

I'm gonna stop playing if I don't get an answer

Post edited by Rizzo on
This discussion has been closed.