I would like to kindly request mouse and keyboard support on console, such as xbox ^-^

Options
MockingBurns
MockingBurns Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

outside of just having the option open to people to play how they prefer, i would also greatly appreciate it due to disability making controllers sometimes difficult or painful to use for periods of time, while M&K leaves my hands and wrists in a place much better for long term play.

now, i know the popular responce to this is just "get a pc", i can not work due to aforementioned disability, and if you feel so strongly about it, my paypal is open, a decent gaming pc is about £1,000 ^-^

Comments

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    edited June 2023
    Options

A PC that can run dead by daylight reasonably well is much less than that, even the steam deck can run DBD now at a solid 60 on medium settings.

But still, not saying that this wouldn't be a great thing for players, especially for killers. People focus on huntress but if you spun a killer successfully, odds are they were using a controller cause things like that and other FOV things are so much more obnoxious to deal with if you don't have a mouse.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,408
    Options

The "just get a PC" solution is not viable so long as there's no Cross Progression available. Very few players who spend whatever monies and thousands of hours on DBD are likelpy to rebuy every blessed thing and regrind every character from scratch.