Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Hatch escape in dying state bug - PC (Steam)

Knotty1985
Knotty1985 Member Posts: 66

I've noticed this a couple of times now, when in a dying state instead of getting the escape through the hatch option, the recover option is taking priority and I have to battle to escape by moving around and tapping the escape button.

I use xbox controller on the steam version of the game

Additional information

• Character played - Jonah
  • Perks played - lightweight, parental guidance, urban evasion & calm spirit
  • Map - yamaoka estate
  • Only been in a dying state twice when hatch has been available and it happened both times.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

Everything you said in the additional information doesn't trigger that to happen. It's always been in the game since I played and I have experienced it countless times, on the PS5 and even playing on PC with a controller. I think BHVR expects you to change your keybinds which is pretty silly.

• Knotty1985
    Knotty1985 Member Posts: 66

It was never an issue for me until the last update, I've always had been able to sit on hatch ready to press and not have it show recover.

• FilthyLegionRevival
    FilthyLegionRevival Member Posts: 313

Oh, you can also just hold LB and it'll let you do it without moving. I get how that can be annoying though since even on keyboard, both the bind for recover and escaping through hatch is the same lmao