Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Deja vu and Prove thyself

Fawiola
Fawiola Member Posts: 88

Deja vu and Prove thyself are so strong together! Constantly gen rush deluxe and you don't need to find gens.

Teammate get tunnel? No problem. Just hold on a little

These two perks are so awesome together!

Comments

• Persephone_
    Persephone_ Member Posts: 157

In theory, yes. In practice I will be the one that is tunneled. 😂

But yes, it's strong and can be paired with Resilience, a toolbox etc. But it's also a bit "boring", not super interactive and I never run a build like that for more than two or three matches in a row.

• Fawiola
    Fawiola Member Posts: 88

You are right. It's boring. I only played it 5 games yesterday but I'm keeping Deja vu . Just not to have a 3 gen situation. They made this perk really nice.

• Persephone_

Yeah, agreed. I actually quite like the new De ja vu. It's a good example for how to make a very decent solo queue perk - as you can't rely on your teammates to focus on the three gen, let alone for them to hop on the gen with you to get Prove Thyself value.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,064

I use Deja Vu with Hyperfocus. Scavenger to ensure I have a full toolbox and Stake Out for the great skill checks.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,432

Same. I need variety. At the moment I'm using Deja Vu as my gen perk, but i also have a healing perk, a chase perk, and then miscellaneous perk (usually doing a tome challenge so will equipt something to help with that)

• TerraEsram
    TerraEsram Member Posts: 653

The biggest advantage I see with Deja vu is that... You have always some visual to avoid the three gen situation

• Persephone_

Yeah, absolutely - on both survivor and killer. It's more fun to have that flexibility and versatility unless I want to experiment with a dedicated build. I sometimes make dedicated builds around specific tome challenges, for example. I find that aspect fun as well, coming up with the best combination for this challenge. Naturally, that's not a build I will keep on for very long. 😊