Unable to unlock Gabriel Soma's adept

Options
Annso_x
Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

I'm on PC - Epic, escaped twice using Gabriel with only his perks (I checked multiple times) but didn't unlock the adept achievement. I re-launched my game and escaped once more but still didn't get it.

This was right after the chapter came out, I'll try again today and hope it was just some kind of delay for achievements to work or something.

Post edited by Annso_x on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Annso_x
    Options

Tried it again, still didn't work :( I got an other achievement though so the problem is probably just this one.

• Finkclass13
    Finkclass13 Member Posts: 6
    Options

Maybe the problem is Epic not detecting the achievement, I got it yesterday without problems playing on Steam.

• Annso_x
    Options

Probably, I also tried getting Kate's and it didn't work either. Non-adept achievements work though, it's weird.

• Filux4
    Filux4 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Only 116 achievements are currently working out of the total 220

You can view achievements you can currently complete with the Epic Overlay (Shift+F3 by default I think)

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,596
    Options

It’s probably an Epic issue. It worked fine for me on Steam.

• Annso_x
    Options

Thanks for the tip! I figured a bunch of them weren't working but I didn't know I could see which ones

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,063
    Options

The new achievements are not visible (they do not appear amongst the locked ones).

And as said above I also see a reduction to 116 'cheevos only.

• dreich
    dreich Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same for me. No Adept Gabriel in shift+f3 in epic while playing. But in achievements in store, there was an Adept Gabriel achievement available in achievements tab

• DatStapleBoi
    DatStapleBoi Member Posts: 4
    Options

1 month later and they are still broken, really annoying I just want to do some adept achievements.