Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

complete the evolution achievement bug?

aerogaxd
aerogaxd Member Posts: 50
edited June 2023 in Bug Reporting

"complete the evolution"

in public matches, with the singularity, injure or down 3 survivors who are intoxicated.

i just got this achievement as... you guessed it... the clown!!! working as intented?

Post edited by Mandy on
4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• xiimeganiix
    xiimeganiix Member Posts: 8

I popped this achievement on xbox playing pinhead.

• Organisedmess
    Organisedmess Member Posts: 3

I just got the "Complete The Evolution" achievement on Steam as The Nightmare with my dream snares

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 969

I got it as the Cenobite, and now it's kinda funny that I have a Singularity achievement even though I don't have the Singularity unlocked as a character.

• micromith
    micromith Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I received the achievement "Complete the Evolution" today without having played The Singularity.

I believe I received this due to me playing The Clown and downing hindered survivors with the Afterpiece Tonic.

The only killers I have played today have been The Clown and Nemesis. Nemesis also has a slowdown but I do noot believe it lasts long enough to trigger the achievement.

Summary - I unlocked "complete the evolution" unfairly by playing the clown and downing survivors after hitting them with afterpiece tonic.

Log attached however. I do not believe a screenshot will help however if you want proof that I have not played singularity I can provide I think? I have 0 levels and no loadout.

Feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you devs the game is very fun!

This discussion has been closed.