Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Made for This Just Proves Survivors can't have Good Perk

124»

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

Nurse deserves full rework and Blight deserves some good nerfs.

We are already talking about it, hopefully soon Blight will get what he deserves. I am hoping devs finally will see how busted killer he is.

• SirCracken
    SirCracken Member Posts: 1,414

Nurse and Blight are fine at base-kit. What makes each of them broken are some of their add-ons + perks that become overbearing when used by either killer.

But looking at this thread so far, I can't help but notice that it's been completely derailed and isn't even about MfT anymore. It seems like every argument on the forums nowadays spirals into a constant back-and-forth about which part of the game is more broken.

These arguments serve no purpose and help no one in understanding how to balance the game better.

• NotAnotherDoctor
    NotAnotherDoctor Member Posts: 291

Just like any perk in this game they can be synergised with other perks to make good builds

Background Player is a monster in the hands of a good flashlight gamer

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

I don't really think nurses add-ons are what push her over the limit though.

I always say this: 85% of nurses power is in her base kit at least and Blight shoots up at least 200% in total power level with certain add-ons. At this stage Blight is ever so slightly better than nurse when they are both running their best add-ons although blight requires a far better player, since it's obvious how broken some of blights add-ons are to push him up that far I would not say base-kit nurse is fine.

• DredgeyEdgey
    DredgeyEdgey Member Posts: 1,373

But wah the player can't do anything againts it so it must be op so wr must nerf them. Honestly I don't get this thought process just make many perk powerful the new perks all of them are Honestly pretty good maybe make the new hindered perk 13s to account for the hit animation

• Rovend
    Rovend Member Posts: 1,063

You can synergise it with other perks yes, but calling them "very good perks" is vastly differently. Most of them have serious flaws or provide very little value.

Wiretap aura read is a very minor effect that in very few situations will be useful. Aside of the fun factor of pairing with blast mine and watch the killer get stunned is not a good perk. Fun perk but weak.

Reassurance has a very little range, so little that it wont work if the surv is hooked and camped in the basement. Decent effect but not strong.

Hyperfocus is strong but it requires your whole build to focus around it. This is the only very good perk on the list for me.

Blood rush has too many restrictions to be used. 95% of games you wont get any value out of this perk because you will either be hard tunneled or you wont be on death hook. Awful perk

Background player is one of the weakest exhaustion perks, literally a more conditional sprint burst. There is no reason to use this when you could get consistently more value with sprint.

Scavenger is too difficult to activate in a normal game. You would want to refill a strong toolbox as many times you want but relying on hitting 5 random rng skill checks is too time consuming and even that is not counting all the killer and other perk interactions. By the time you can refill one toolbox and be hit by the restriction you will be either dead or have already repaired all gens.

Troubleshooter effect is weak. It is a very minor effect for losing a perk slot.

None of these are meta. Only hyperfocus with the right build is strong.