If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

A small rant about the event

Options
Chocolate_Cosmos
Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,325
edited June 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

The event overall is great, I like the new gameplay elements with pallets on both sides thanks to the Invitation. Event is great and all but I have just one complain and rant if you will...

• Why Killers have ability to insta down you after they reach Bloodlust 1? (which takes few seconds to build up)

I am bit salty now because I had situation where the Killer was chasing someone for a bit, then switch targets as they saw me and just instadown me and I was left on the hooked camped in end game because of this.

Like Survivors get kinda worse versions of pallets that destroy themselfs (no problem there), then blocking windows for few seconds (again, no big deal here) and then Killers can have Enduring or break pallet for them (it's fine) but then they have a free down for bloodlusting someone? I think that's too much.

The rest of the event is great tho. Sorry for a small rant. See ya in the fog.

Comments

• Awesometrax
    Awesometrax Member Posts: 8
    Options

Personally I think all of the event features are just super unhealthy. I get that they don't want to just have extra BP or haste, but when the features become something that is heavily abusable, it's a problem. And I feel that way for both sides and I honestly hope that BHVR considers removing the extra effects before the anniversary event finishes.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

They won't do that.

Also I appreciate them doing something new! It's really cool. I for once don't care about balance.