We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Does made for this and hope make u faster than the killer?

SweetbutaPsycho
SweetbutaPsycho Member Posts: 231
edited June 2023 in General Discussions

I just had a game on rpd where it came down to endgame with the main gate open and an ace as last survivor. We started chase from around the basement (deliverance unhook himself), went into the offices with the god loop, up the stairs and out of the front gate and I swear to god he was gaining distance even when running in a straight line. Like wenn we came down the stairs he made at least like 5 to 10 meters until reaching the gate.

He was running Hope, Made for this, resilience and dead hard. I was playing Demo myself. He wrote like 40 times ez in endgame chat and has a private profile with no picture.

I was wondering does the combination of Hope and made for this make u actually faster than the killer in endgame which I cant imagine or was he maybe cheating?

Comments

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,427
    edited June 2023

Doesn't make you faster but it takes A LONG time to catch up, especially on RPD since the game wont count you as in a chase because of how many LoS blockers there are, meaning you wont be getting Bloodlust

EDIT: To be exact, they move at 110% speed (4.4m/s) and most killers move at 115% (4.6m/s)

• HALOGEN
    HALOGEN Member Posts: 9

The combo makes you move at 110%, comparable to ranged killers and Hag base movement speeds. Yeah, it is broken in endgame and idk what the devs were thinking when adding a perk like this. Subtle cheaters can also use this fact to make their cheats better to hide.