Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anniversary needs an extra week

jayz666
jayz666 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 160

Server issues are ridiculous being on 35-40 max ping to 80-90 is so annoying and is ruining the event before you say it everyone is complaining I’m on eu and it’s ridiculous it’s not my internet

Comments

• adaw0ng
    adaw0ng Member Posts: 693

EU servers are so ######### up... I just got in a 120 ping game for no reason, and everybody was from west Europe like me too. It happens too often. I'm usually in like 40 ping and since the anniversary started I get 70 at the lowest. So annoying, kinda makes me stop playing because the hits are just bs.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640

I understand completely, where I’m at the United States. The servers here can be messy too. Hope they fix the connection issues soon too.

• arthurrz
    arthurrz Member Posts: 19

Yeah, servers are messed up. I played a lot of matches with me + others survivors with 200 ping, even more.

Besides, sometimes the ping is great and I took hits that were not supposed to.

• jayz666
    jayz666 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 160

I wonder why behaviour isn’t trying to fix this issue it’s so bad

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941

It would be nice if they did extend it.