T bagging at exit gate

Servivers tbaging is getting really tiered some. There is no need for it

Comments

• DaddyMyers_Mori
    DaddyMyers_Mori Member Posts: 2,205

Just don't go there.

Go kick pallets you left around map or something. This way you waste time of 4 other players.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937

Just do what I do when I'm slugged, alt tab, get up, go so something productive irl. Feels a lot better.

• TheTom20
    TheTom20 Member Posts: 466

It makes me cringe when my random team mates do it to the killer i do agree there is no need for it.

Perhaps people would do it less if the exit gate area wasn't as safe.

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124

I agree, I dont see why downing a survivor inside the exit gates shouldnt prevent them from escaping for 10s. And pickups should go through any kind of fatigue or stun caused by my power. I got the down, now let me at least have the chance to hook.

• Spectralfx
    Spectralfx Member Posts: 605
    edited July 2023

far beyond t-bagging is when they all wait at the gate forever and unless you actually walk them home they won't leave.

like seriously... bunch of kids.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640

I know that feeling all too well lol. So annoying when they refuse to leave and also pallet and window spamming. But anyway I usually also tried to ignore them and go on with my day.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

i always push them out when it happens i have 0 problem with it most of the time why do people get so sensitive about crouching JUST PUSH THEM OUT AND GO NEXT.