The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please increase the speed at which survivors earn BP

You get depressingly little for the effort it takes -- and not for a lack of participation. I looped, healed, did part of a gen, and I still only got like 16k. Increasing the rate at which survivors earn bloodpoints during the match would help a lot of this out, even if it's just by 15-20%.

Comments

• JdoHybrid428
    JdoHybrid428 Member Posts: 87

I understand if a player is new it can seem like not enough and even overwhelming not achievable with all of the different characters in the game now but overall currently you can earn between 40,000 and 250,000ish points in each game. I understand you won't always have lot of blood points offerings being sacrificed by teammates every game, along with people sometimes forgetting to equip new things when they used all of a certain offering in this case. But between 1.5, 2, and 3x blood point weekends, and weeks sometimes, you can grind them pretty easy if you set your mind to it. Recently they also decrease the cost of things in the blood web. Even though it can seem like a hassle and people don't want to realize, a big part of enjoyment for the average person in games is the "grind".

• BearMerchant
    BearMerchant Member Posts: 106

this isn't a good excuse to keep participation points low overall -- and no, i'm not new, i've been playing since like 2021. 40-250 thousand is not a realistic number for most games as survivor at all unless you have 100% incentives along with multiple party streamers and/or cakes. players shouldn't have to rely on offerings and events to maintain a steady supply of blood points in a game that is constantly bloating from new perks and characters.

i'm not even asking them to raise the bp cap per match. i'm just asking for the bar to fill up a teeny bit faster so i'm not dying with 8k points by the end feeling like i've wasted my time.