Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can not connect to RTM server - PC

Since yesterday's patch I've been having this issue on Steam. For the last month or so I havent been able to play more than 1 game before being forced to restart. However I found a solution for it, playing on a VPN. Now, that has changed since yesterday's patch. Since yesterday the cutscene skips, and evertime I get to 'connecting to RTM server', but it doesn't progress from there. Can't play the game normally and now can't play it with a VPN anymore either. Basicly just unplayable in general.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• nyixxi
    nyixxi Member Posts: 10

mine works fine without it but i'm still not gonna play without a vpn cause people get way too mad at this game and im having the same rtm issue. anything you find that helps?

• Carameliciousx
    Carameliciousx Member Posts: 9

I've tried everything, but nothing that has worked for me thusfar.

• Vyse
    Vyse Member Posts: 2

Same for me. Ever since the update I cannot connect to the game via my VPN. non-VPN connection gets me in just fine as before, but with the hacking and security issues I don't want to play without it

• peketo
    peketo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

same thing for me. I hope it gets fixed soon

• angelstephgiesb1
    angelstephgiesb1 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6

Well it’s been 4 days now and there’s been no updates about it. Apparently it won’t be fixed until the next big update