The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Head On Bug

chaicilattte
chaicilattte Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited 7:24AM in Bug Reporting

There has been several times I have used head on as Mikaela and my head on has not worked. I would be fully charged and they would be within range of head on (especially the most recent one where a nurse was directly in front of my locker) and head on didn't work even though I held shift and burst out. I don't know if anyone else has been experiencing this.

Post edited by Rizzo at
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• LoolaHoop87
    LoolaHoop87 Member Posts: 45

I use Head On a lot, its great when it works but it's so buggy. Like you say it either doesn't work or I get dragged out a locker by someone that's hasn't even opened the door?? I don't know if that's ping dependant and they opened it their side but I get so fed up of using it when 8 times out of 10 it doesn't work. They really need to fix this it's got really good potential yet it suffers so much I have no end of clips where I just get dragged out the locker even though I am spamming space.

This discussion has been closed.