Vaults

So are we gonna talk about this absolutely ridiculous vault buff? This isn't a bug fix in any universe, I've been playing this game since 2017 and vaults were never this bonkers, it's like they have iframes now no joke. I already know why they called this a "bug fix" and it's because killers would flip their lids if they say a basic general core mechanic buff for survivors.

I'm seriously not trying to cry and moan but I actually cannot hit survivors when they vault now no matter how close I am from them is this even working as intended or did you misclick a value that was meant to be 1-2 and actually hit 100-200?

Comments

• Chaotic_Wretch
    Chaotic_Wretch Member Posts: 94

I just played a few games against it and it's absolutely ######### insane what the survivors get away with at vaults now.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

It’s weird now

they broke fast vaults by having it where the position is too close then they just broke it again by making it too far whilst making the anim look weird

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,738

they look like old wglf bug ngl, rip demo/wesker i guess. they do feel off, hopefully this isn't intended right now and gets fixed, once again.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Claims it's was due to a bug, but I think survivor mains would have been screaming about this. I'm seriously doubtful all the ranters about window hits would let this go silently for so long.

Even worse is if the devs haven't noticed it since their original change to vaulting. Spending time to make the change and then being unaware that it didn't even function just sounds bad.

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640

Yeah, I agree the vaults now are even more of pain due the certain maps, Made For This, etc. So annoying to deal with for sure. Hope they fixed the vaults really soon but we’ll see what happens.