Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Made For This, Buckle Up, Basekit endurance is a problem.

Killers can do nothing in the end game now. We can't secure a hook with a grab, we can't slug, we can't go for the healers, our best tactic is again tunnel tunnel tunnel. We can't go for the unhooker because basekit endurance lets the unhooked get in your way and prevent you. We can't go for the person healing because MFT will give them endurance from the heal. We can't slug and hold anyone because Buckle Up means EVERYONE gets Endurance and a speed boost.

Every new perk you add or adjust punishes fair players and encourages tunneling. Give us grabs off healing to make healing underfoot a risk, give us a way to negate endurance, or remove all these protections in End Game. It's impossible to get kills in the end if someone's not already on death hook and you're not a Blight or something.

Comments

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

At endgame, I can maybe get 1 last hook. If it's not that survivor's final hook, then they're escaping. Nothing the killer can do about it.

That means I only have the trial to work with, before endgame. If I average only 3 hooks before gens are done whether I tunnel or not, I am encouraged to tunnel. May as well put all 3 of those hooks on 1 survivor. The alternative is 4 survivors t-bagging on their way out the door.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,173

have you tried STBFL with 8 stacks or NOED? Rancor? those might help secure end game kills otherwise you need be high-tier killer to comeback in the end game with 4 people alive.

• SOULWARRIOR71K
    SOULWARRIOR71K Member Posts: 457

The devs could get rid of all of those perks tomorrow and people would still camp/tunnel regardless. Is getting out perked annoying? Yep. But so is getting tunnel off hook or camped. I don’t think they are aiming for perfect balance in every situation.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

The bigger issue is how often I'm getting to endgame with 4 survivors still alive.

If ther SBMMR system was working properly, 4 survivors escaping match after match should eventually pit me against survivors who don't make it as far or do as well.

Nope. There's is a hidden floor for my rating to prevent me from matching with survivors at my skill level. I don't know if it's my play time or my Devotion level, or the abundance of skilled survivor teams queueing and in need of a killer for their lobby...

Maybe it's just the meta giving survivors strong tools.