The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why i should play survivor during this event?

Ricardo170373
Ricardo170373 Member Posts: 683
edited August 2023 in General Discussions

I burn event offering and i just recieved bonus when i complete gens, i literally was tunnel and waste so much time looping and i made around 30k points , plus matchmaking 100% incentive i got around 71k points, the killer WITHOUT incentive made 92k points, really? this offereing should give you bonus for all cocktail gen done, doesnt matter if you complete or the others. Worst offering and event. i hope BHVR will change this offering or maybe she is bugged

Comments

• JoeyDonuts
    JoeyDonuts Member Posts: 106

First four matches yesterday, Huntress, Wesker, Wesker, Skull Merchant. All had 5 invitations burned, all four killers hard camped the first survivor until they died. Everyone left with average BP. Very confusing and wasteful start to the event.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Your math is wrong. The 100% bonus from incentives only applies to the base bloodpoints. Not the bonus points from events or event offerings.

So the lions share came from the "worthless" bbq offering.

Killer to get 92k point would have to get almost max hooks.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Most of the time i get the same amount of bloodpoints as the killer or more. Maybe its the way you play.

• Wylrin
    Wylrin Member Posts: 98

Yeah, bloodpoint scoring needs work in general. You make around the same amount of bloodpoints by sitting for 90 seconds on a critical objective while another person makes that much in a second yoinking someone off a hook. It doesn't even have to be a safe unhook. If the developers removed the Prove Thyself bloodpoint bonus in an attempt to make bloodpoint scoring more accurate (though I have no idea if this was the intention or not) then scoring events in general also need a lot of work. You can do three generators by yourself (60% of the entire team's collective objective) and still not even have half of the possible points you can get in the Objective category.

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636

No shade being thrown here by any means, but I find it funny that a large majority of the survivor main community (i.e. people who play survivor significantly more than they play killer, if they play killer at all) complain about the discrepancy between survivor and killer BP earnings but then turn around and also complain when they're given opportunities to earn more BP....

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,832

Because some rift quests require you to play survivor.