We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Chapter idea

Rihelo
Rihelo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 25
edited August 2023 in General Discussions

If you ever add a jjba killer (most proabably never) here's an idea for how Yoshikage Kira's ability would work since he's the villain that makes the most sense in dbd, and also if you ever make skins make one for trickster as Dio, since they are both evil and use knives.

Killer name: The Kira (i didn't wanna think of a name so ima just say this as an idea)

Basic Attack: A right jab/hook from Killer Queen

Main Ability: Bubble Bomb, An invisible bubble that looks like the wraith's cloak that explodes when Kira presses the activate button, if kira uses that activate ability, the bubble explodes causing damage in a 1.5 meter radius, if a survivor touches the bubble they explode and go down immediatly, a weakness for kira would be that it would blind, deafen and stun the killer if it explodes near him like blast mine, depending on addons he can only do one bubble at a time.

(Addon) Main Ability: Like Nightmare, where his snares get replaced with dream pallets, Bubble Bomb would be replace with an ability that lets kira make pallets, vaults, chests, and generators explosive if survivors interact with them they get damaged, depending on addons he can only do this to one object at a time

Secondary Ability: Heart Attack, he could get this ability with a bar like the oni or trickster where you has to do certain actions for the bar to fill up, or it would have a 60 second cooldown, once activated if there are any survivors nearby it starts chasing them and inflict one health state of damage if it catches up, if there aren't any survivors around heart attack, heart attack will go damage a nearby gen, if none have progress heart attack comes back to kira.

Extra Ability: Kira could touch a pallet with his stand and it'll take 7 seconds for the pallet to explode, but kira won't be slowed down to break the pallet, (it's kind of like the invitation where it breaks pallets but slower)

Perk 1: Bites The Dust, Once the killer hooks the obsession, all generators with progress will start regressing 5/10/15% for 30 seconds, if there's a survivor on the generator they get a difficult skill check, and to avoid tunneling whoever unhooks the survivor becomes the next obsession

Perk 2: Killer in Disguise, Once the killer knocks down a survivor he becomes undetectable until the survivor is unhooked, recovered from the ground, the survivor dies, the killer gets stunned or blinded, this perk also has a cooldown of 80/70/60 seconds

Perk 3: Peaceful Life, If the killer stands still for 3 seconds he can see the aura of survivors from 10/14/18 meters away

This would most likely be a killer paragraph, but if it had a survivor it should be jotaro from part 4 (he can also have skins for his other parts) i just want jotaro to be in the game because imagine when he's working on a gen you could see his stand's arms working on it, and also i just thought of this today so this might not be well-planned out like i feel like his second perk is just a ripoff trails of torment, but i just thought of it quick so i put it in. Also don't even bother adding josuke, his 3D model would look really weird.

Comments