Plot twist is in fact a VERY bad perk and here's why

Options

First, you take longer to recover than it would take to heal yourself or let someone heal you.

You aren't available for for 30 seconds, and then you get back up so you can help your team again, in the mean time, other surivivors are getting chased, maybe only 1 is working on a generator, and maybe 1 or 2 is on a hook.

So you are on the floor for 30 seconds waiting to recover 1!!! health state (because you were injured and went down to be healthy) when it could take 16 seconds(or 20) with someone else or 24 to heal yourself with a medkit, while the killer apply pressure on everyone else.

You are literally murdering your team for a whole 30 seconds when doing that, I had a match just now, I was playing Myers, Meg saved cage from the hook and I hooked her, I went for someone else and when I downed that other survivor I noticed cage was Plot twisting, I hook the other survivor and the third survivor was near where I downed the second survivor, so they couldn't help since I was T3 and would take chase on them, so because of plot twist, the Meg died.

Plot twist literally took away 1 of his teammates because cage forced himself so hard to get value out of it.

"i'll get in a corner and plot twist" waste 10+ seconds to reach the corner, go down for 30 seconds THEN get back up and go back to a gen or help the other survivors, you wasted 40+ seconds being useless to your team being a 3v1 for that time. you aren't helping in any way using plot twist.

Stop using that perk, you are NOT helping your team, in the 1/15 matches it will be game changing, the other 14 ones aren't helping.

Comments