Please balance the game and add Items

Options
Humblefarmer
Humblefarmer Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited August 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

This game is so unbalanced its more of a one sided slug fest with the killer having all the tools to succeed, they can spam skills and move so much faster and to top it off their Debuffs/killer perks need to be nerfed. And Dunking on the survivors because they dont have much for Item selection. Why is it that the developers are not adding new items like a bat for instance. The ultimate game of cat where you are down in 2 hits or 1 depending on the killer perk.

I understand why games like friday the 13 and texas chainsaw are leagues ahead of DBD. At least the survivors can fight back and not just have a flashlight. I also dont like the Bloodweb system. It should be more of a combination of all the items and not individual. If I could customize my priority buy in the web when i only want specific items, that would be a good quality of life improvement. Also their should be a item combine function that helps me reroll for a better item or stack all the low tier items for a better item.

riddle me this... why does a cop like detective tapp not have a gun with at least a few rounds in it. sure the Gun cant kill the Killer but it should at least stun or slow them down. also why are all the survivors at the same base speed and the same hp. It gets old just doing generators and getting hucked all the time. this game hasnt changed all that much since it came out and I dont see a revamp anytime soon. Just a Pay to win with some cloths to dress up.

My last complaint is the lack of Totem finder perks in the game. Ever Item can be found Chests generators exit gates and the hatch can be found but not the totems. Just keep in mind that normal people also play the game and not just the top 5 percent of streamers that buy everything and make videos to make their own profits.

Comments