Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

MFT+Hope+Resilience+new vault speed

As killer it's absolutely maddening to go up against these over and over again knowing I can't reach anyone in chase without spending another 30 seconds on every single loop, then have to plan for mach 3 survivors once the gens pop.

Is it impossible to work around ? No. Are there many MANY killer mains who are pissed about this ? Yes . Is it gonna get fixed ? Who ######### knows but I'm taking a little break till then.

Comments

• KoreWaPantsu
    KoreWaPantsu Member Posts: 69

Go for the break bro. I'm doing it already. I love this game and respect the devs and other players, but at this moment, as a killer, the game is unplayable.

I honestly think that others should do the same. Let the survivors stay in the lobby longer, do not play until the situation is getting better, but at this moment DO NOT PLAY KILLER.

Play survivor if you want.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,855

Taking a break, as well. Normally play every day for 2 hours or so. I'm doing once a week now for about an hour. Exception is some extra time just to get the summer tome thing completed...then I'm back to barely playing. This game is not fun anymore as an m1 killer - not remotely.

• Ayesha
    Ayesha Member Posts: 38

As a player who enjoy both roles, I haven't played killer for around a week now. I don't main any killer specifically, but on the rise of those combo I tried to play the Nurse to combat it and bored real quick knowing it will be pain to play other killer right now. So now I stop playing entirely, and just seeing feedback forum, youtube, or reddit post complaining about this

MFT + Hope + Resillience + (now) Vaulting buff / bug idk, really stressful to face especially for M1 killers. Hoping new survivors doesn't have any endurance / speed modifier bs like this, enough is enough.