Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Plot twist unable to activate

Yarike11
Yarike11 Member Posts: 6
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

So i've had couple of matches where plot twist doesn't activate when the exit gates are powered and i'm injured and crouching trying to plot twist but it isn't activated. Is there anything i missed or is this a bug?

edit: it works when u are healthy and then go to injured state after the gates are powered, if ur already injured and then the exit gates powers then it doesn't activate. When using plot twist to go into the dying state and then being healed by a survivor. Later on in the game if downed by the killer u can fully recover

Post edited by Yarike11 on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Ramasees
    Ramasees Member Posts: 3

Adrenaline will have activated and recovered you - deactivating Plot Twist perahps?

The wording of Plot Twist states that recovering by any other means deactivates the perk.