Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors endurances are ridiculously frequent.

Patokiller
Patokiller Member Posts: 112
edited August 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Last match I literally quit the game after hit 4 times survivors with endurance stats.

What is the meaning of basically being unable to down survivors when that is the only thing I can do in the game?

You are a killer? Nice! What´s you job? Hit suvivors! How do I do this if they are all invunerable with so many perks and 3 of 4 have this status right now? I don´t know...

BHVR created a problem again, and again survivors are abusing alot of this INVUNERABILITY of endurance.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

What perks were they using?

• Sharby
    Sharby Member Posts: 498

The fact that you didn't even name a perk means the problem is your lack of game sense, not the perks.

The only dumb endurance combo currently is FTP/Buckle Up. The other ones have very obvious tells and counterplay associated with them.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

I mean endurance doesn't take more than one hit with the 6.1.0 changes so your complaints are unfounded.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Yeah, I vividly remember that PRB were this things were changed and while the general killer buffs felt awesome, it was rediculous to work through 4 or 5 layers or Endurance :D OMG, it was rediculous.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

For sure. I was only on that ptb for a couple days but by day 2 I was running alch ring to combat it.

• MDRSan
    MDRSan Member Posts: 298

Another perspective is that the video shows him making the choice to try riskier gambits in pursuit of a 4K instead of settling for not killing all the survivors. He’s also probably not playing against players indicative of the general play styles and skill levels for a majority of the player base. 4Ks are the highest win condition for a killer, not the only win.

• Patokiller
    Patokiller Member Posts: 112

No man.. Otz is wrong... The main survivors here are all right, no endurance abusive uses by SWF´s... It´s all in your head.

• Anti051
    Anti051 Member Posts: 616

Watching the devs use endurance to virtually child-proof the survivor experience has been weird and now it's just irritating. There's more super armor now than before the deadhard nerf.