If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do you really think Adrenaline is problematic perk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,402
    Options

Not op but it has always been meta within teams.

• Exarion
    Exarion Member Posts: 69
    Options

Does it matter what I think necessarily?

Just by looking at pickrate it is guaranteed that it's gonna get nerfed in next patch, or patch after that. Along with Resilience and Made for This.

• Carth
    Carth Member Posts: 1,176
    Options

I think it's strong and especially annoying with comms maximizing it's potential but I don't think it's unfair/problematic.

• jajay119
    jajay119 Member Posts: 872
    edited August 2023
    Options

It's a one time perk that you need to survive until the end game to use. No, its not a problem. Half the time if the killer is already on you it makes no difference anyway unless you play super well, have other team members to distract or are super lucky.

Killers have perks like NoED and Devour Hope which allow so much clout. Survivors are allowed to have something marginally similar.

Also, I've not yet been in one match where more than two people run adrenaline. I don't know where these 4 stack builds are but my guess is they're probably at high MMR where I never bother trying to reach and by thay point you're probably doing well enough without yet more nerfs to help you get the 4k.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

It's problematic against Freddy. But I haven't seen a Freddy in like 6 months, so.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

What you're also missing with WoO is that it can be detrimental to the team in the wrong hands and favour the killer. Especially on maps with limited pallets. If you get a team mate who in first chase just burns through every pallet that lights up on their screen, then that's a problem. That creates dead zones and makes it easier for the killer to snowball. Knowing where every pallet is means nothing without good game sense.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

So you just wanna kill the perk.

I am glad you are not in dev team because i don't wanna play your game for sure.

• emetSdidnothingwrong
    emetSdidnothingwrong Member Posts: 285
    Options

No, it's a "win harder" perk, besides it also means you are 3 perks all trial.

• hailxsatanxeveryxday
    hailxsatanxeveryxday Member Posts: 910
    Options

It's "overpowered", but only in the same sense NOED is. They're mirror perks.

I've had games lately where I've had one kill and was chasing an injured survivor with two hook states, only for them to suddenly heal and zip away as the last gen pops.

That's annoying. It doesn't feel fair, but it is, because killers have a perk that does pretty much the exact same thing.

It's definitely an S-tier perk up there with MFT.

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options

I don't think it should work when a survivor is rescued from a hook.

I'm also iffy on the fact that it has the MFT issue where it's essentially two perks in one. Not only do you get a marathon runner speed-boost, but you also get a free health state for your troubles, which is only furthering the current idea that being injured has literally no downside anymore.

• SamuraiDragon27
    SamuraiDragon27 Member Posts: 105
    Options

I think a lot of the hate is stemming from it being a very salt in the wound perk. We’ve all had that killer match where we played like garbage and just want it over. But that one survivor is almost in your grasp and boom. Last gen pops, meaning game is all but over and your prey has just ran all the way to Missouri, and all that time was for nothing. Well, at least you still have thet one survivor on hook! Oh wait they’re fully healed now. It makes a bad game feel worse and a good game feel cheesed. Other than that not terrible to go against. If it’s that bad run terminus

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,009
    Options

Eventually the usage rate will reach a point that BHVR considers problematic, and it will be nerfed.

With the gen regression meta mostly being nerfed and Survivors opting to ignore healing and sit on gens, in theory more games should reach endgame, that means there will be more chances for Survivors to get value from the perk.

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 338
    Options

perk is in a great spot no need for any changes. i havent seen anyone complain about this perk tho.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,363
    Options

Like Hope, it's an end game perk. You might not make it to end game, or you might make and not need it, and thus it was just a wasted perk slot. It certainly feels powerful when it activates at the exact right time, but if you aren't in chase with a killer feels kind of pointless.

Overall fine. The major survivor objective is getting the gens done, opening the doors is not the game's challenge, if the survivors want to bring perks to ensure they get away in that last stage, that doesn't seem a problem.

Lots of people point out how it can be abused in 4 person SWFs, yeah, but that's basically the whole game.