The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Could you change the Xenomorph chase theme back to PTB? (I'm talking about just the TR)

WritingCoffee89
WritingCoffee89 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I thought everything about the theme was great, it really sounded otherworldly, until the actual chase part. The music sounds too crowded at the chase but I think that the 32-16-8m sounded great, and I feel that the Live version of the Alien theme doesn't capture the same feeling. Thanks for reading

Post edited by WritingCoffee89 on

Answers

• DatNasty1216
    DatNasty1216 Member Posts: 34
    edited August 2023

2nd time a good chase theme that fit the theme of killers got changed to generic trash.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
  • Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,837

I wouldn't mind having the ptb xeno track back.

• Assembled18
    Assembled18 Member Posts: 38
    edited August 2023

If DBD don't know how to do a good music for chase, what if they should bring in someone to score alongside with Michael F. April like Brian Tyler, Harry Gregson-Williams, Tyler Bates, David Buckley, Brian Reitzell, Stephen Barton and more much like they brought in Akira Yamaoka for Silent Hill Chapter.

• funsumme
    funsumme Member Posts: 54
    edited August 2023

PTB Chase Music was like a

Window wiping of a car and a monkey doing the clinging with the instrument was kind of, a funny joke and disappointing of a chase music!

I’m grateful they changed the chase music in the Live Servers it’s like your getting the feel by a terrifying creature that is coming after you. But I hope they will add in a change a little bit more to the “TR”

• adaw0ng
    adaw0ng Member Posts: 688

The PTB music was just as bad as that one they tried to give Ghostface long time ago. Thank GOD they changed it.

• SanelyOsp
    SanelyOsp Member Posts: 69

Honestly, since there's no 100% pleasing everyone, just add the option to choose which track plays from YOUR own perspective. That way some tracks like Ghostface, Demo, Oni, Singularity, Xeno or god bless us Pyramid Head, could be used and not go to waste when they're already made.

That way the small group of people who prefer PTB can be happy while leaving the current version as the default one before toggling.

• Orthane
    Orthane Member Posts: 421

You're joking right? His chase was God awful, the TR was nice, but the chase theme actually gave me a headache.

• WritingCoffee89
    WritingCoffee89 Member Posts: 3

To anyone else commenting how the Chase theme is bad I'm talking about the TR, not the actual in-chase theme

• SanelyOsp
    SanelyOsp Member Posts: 69

I do agree that the old radius was creepier, but this one's not bad at all. Especially the third phase with those violins, they're perfect and very eerie as well.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,821

I LOVE the new chase music. Much better. Feels like a legitimate song and less of random noise.