Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Blast Mine unable to be placed

NARV151
NARV151 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 - Load into public survivor match

Step 2 - Repair a gen enough to charge Blast Mine

Step 3 - Notice that Blast Mine cannot be placed on the gen, and there is no button prompt at the bottom of the screen

I was playing as Jill, my perks were Blast Mine, Residual Manifest, Off the Record, and Sprint Burst. I noticed this happen during two games, so I tried one without residual manifest, same result.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

To activate Blast Mine, you need to stop repairing the generator (standing up next to it), and you will receive the prompt to install it.

Comments

• allpanicnodisco
    allpanicnodisco Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I've noticed since the last update, the prompt doesn't seen to show up when you are currently working on the gen as it used to. Instead, it seems to only pop up when you let go of the gen you are working on and it can be activated that way.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 599

I was JUST in a game with blast mine and there no promp and I had to click almost every key in my keyboard and nothing lol.

This discussion has been closed.