I really don't see the point in playing against a Skull Merchant

Options

There's nothing engaging about her playstyle. 20-minute games in which you desperately try to break her 3-gen that she guards from the very start is not fun in any objective way, and I am not convinced her changes did anything to address that. Against other killers, you can usually break the 3-gen, even when you can't coordinate with other survivors. If you're not in an SWF against her? It's essentially futile. I only had one game in which that worked and I clocked it at closing in on 30 minutes.

There's also the problem that many players just give up when it seems like the game has grinded to a stand-still, and I don't blame anyone for that. I'd rather move on as well at that point.

Honestly, if she gets nerfed because of an artificially inflated kill rate because of that, then good riddance. That killer was a disappointment ever since her identity was revealed and continues to be.

I'm not sure what could be done to improve her without completely reworking her power (which, let's be honest, should be done. She has drones and they don't even fly around and scout the map or something?!?), but something needs to happen. IMO, she's starting to become as much a plague as basement-camping Insidious Bubbas, and at this point, I'd rather face those over her.

Comments